Friday, July 3, 2009

Boom, Boom, Bang@!

Delta loves to fly and it shows! :) lol.
It was late and I was going to bed when I posted that last blog. For a little background, this is something that our circle of friends say to each other. We say it at the most inappropriate times just to get a laugh. It doesn't really have any meaning, except to be strange and offputting. It started when Aaron couldn't stop saying it for like 2 weeks straight. It's an airplane slogan and they use it during Reds games. You have to say it in a really strong and professional voice just like the announcers do.
Just say it out of the blue. If we're at a restaurant, the waiter will ask us a question, and somebody will blurt out, "Delta loves to fly and it shows"! LOL. We were in class one time and this guy vomited as he was trying to run out of the room to the bathroom. Without missing a beat, Aaron yells, "Delta loves to fly and it shows!" Haha...I think you get the idea, but you would have to know us and our sense of humor to understand it. It will be one of my best memories of my friends.
Anywho, we have the 4th of July celebration tomorrow. I was going to talk about it in this blog, but I dont' have time now. I'll update later, hopefully. I know your excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment