Monday, July 6, 2009

2nd Date and Odd n' Ends

So, I went on a second date with Jordan. She's the girl I met at the restaurant. We went mini-golfing, then walked around the mall after. Things are really going well. Why couldn't I have met her when I was in school? Now I have to go away to college soon.
Jeff and I are going to have lunch tomorrow. I meet him about once a week or so because he gets a lunch break from work. The weather continues to be pretty cold around here. I can't remember a colder summer. Why does the world seem to be getting colder instead of warmer?
I'm still trying to get things together for college. I talked with my roommate again, and we are getting along great. We're going to get there a little early and go shopping for carpeting and chairs. There is a place near campus that sells these really awesome beanbag chairs. And he has a strobe light he is bringing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment