Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Roommate!

I received the information on my new roommate for college today! He lives only an hour away so we might visit during the summer.
You have to fill out a roommate-compatibility form and they match you up. Some of the questions include: How neat are you? What time do you like to go to sleep? Do you listen to loud music? Do you attend parties? Things like that. Apparently we are a good match, so I'll see how it goes.
I emailed him and hopefully will hear back soon.
I can't believe school is going to start in August. I've been thinking about this for so long. I'm going to miss my friends and family so much. I'm a little shy at first so I hope I can open up to people early on. It will be nice to get a new group of girls to possibly date. You get in a rut when you're around the same group for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment