Monday, June 29, 2009

Roommate: Part 2

Yeah, I talked to my new roommate for college next year. We talked for probably 15 minutes and he seems like a good guy. We both like a lot of the same music and movies. He has a sweet TV that he's going to bring and I have a mini-fridge that I got for a graduation present. And we're going to have a dart board in the room! :) He doesn't plan on going home during the weekends, so that's a good thing. I don't want to go home for the first few months, but my sister will probably change my mind. I would have her come down and visit, but I don't want her staying on the same floor as a bunch of college kids. Maybe she'll get a hotel with my Mom for a weekend or two. That would be perfect.
In other news, work is going pretty well. I need to get as much money as I can for this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment